Search

Monday 10 July 2017

KF6016 partial review

Sup, folks.

A lot of people were asking around what the hell is this:


Kopf brand is known for rebranding others, often even well known brands like Pogo or DLP for example as well as obscure brands. It is rumored they actually produce own stuff, though I haven't seen any valid proof.

So KF6016 is set of brick figures. Reminds me of Mega Bloks pokemon series. I bought KF253 Robin, KF254 Batman, KF255 Batgirl, KF260 Superman for obvious reasons.

Figures consist of 3 2*2 bricks with prints, some of figures optionally have 2*2 flat hair tile.

Sides are not printed. There's a platform with each minifigure.

They have cute printed butts.

Bricks are not glued, so you can switch them as you like it.

That's a bad idea, Clark

See? I told ya.

I consider them cute. Nice unusual addition to my collection. Besides they don't take much spaces if placed near each other. So I would recommend them.



No comments:

Post a Comment